Thursday, 14 September 2017

pre-travel jitters

Hello there!

In just 45 minutes a taxi will pick me up and drive me to the airport. The follows a more then 24 hour trip until I'm back home in Sweden. I look forward to being there, but for the first time in a long while I feel a bit nervous about the trip. I'm not really sure why, maybe because I've had longer time than normal to think about it and prepare. I've been packing, unpacking and repacking for three days now. And I have started missing Andreas before I've even left!

I have loads of fun stuff lined up for this trip, like a weekend with some of my oldest friends, a day trip with my dad to visit my grandmother, some quality time with my mom and a few dates with some of my closest friends. And then, after  six days in Sweden I'm off to Germany, to hang out with three really good friends and just dance dance dance.

I should focus on this, not the trip there. Oh well. Time to sort out the final details with my carry on luggage and to get dressed.

The blog will probably be a bit quiet for the next two weeks, although I have presets a few posts so you don's miss me to much... eeeehum.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment