Tuesday, 5 September 2017

oh well then

I'm in a foul mood. I woke up with a cold, and now everything seems boring. Yesterday I was so content and felt happy with my productive plans for the week and then this... my eyes are boiling and I can just feel how my nose will explode into a leaking mess any minute now. Meh. I know it's nothing really. But I do feel a bit upset with my body -  I think I have treated it so well recently, exercising it, giving it plenty of sleep and good food, candy and even a massage on Sunday! And now it betrays me like this? Rude!


I've spent half of this day in meetings - yeah I know, like a proper grown up! and the rest in the couch with a cat under each arm, watching Doctor Who. Now I'm just waiting for Andreas to come home from the pool so we can have dinner. Although I'm not really hungry. Not so much because of my sore throat or lack of appetite, but because I just ate a ton of chocolate to see if that would help. It didn't.

Anyway. Now I'm off to have a serious talk with my body about gratefulness and see if we can agree on making tomorrow a better day. I'm going to see if I can bribe it with a huge glass of orange juice and an early night.

No comments:

Post a Comment