Monday, 15 May 2017

My birthday week

Heeeelloo people!

I'm not particularly subtle when it comes to my birthday. I like celebrating it. I don't mind becoming older, and I'm happy with what I've done so far with my life so why not celebrating surviving another year?

So. It's my birthday on Friday!! This is how I plan to celebrate:

  • Andreas will most likely wake me up with breakfast and gifts in bed. And with "wake me up" I mean I will already be awake and awaiting his arrival with great anticipation
  • a few week ago I made an order on ASOS that I hope will arrive before Friday so I can pretend it consists of birthday-presents
  • I plan to finish my most pressing course work on Thursday so I'll have most on Friday off, to just chill and maybe watch one of my favorite movies
  • I'm going to bake this cake...
  • And invite a few friends over for cake and drinks on the patio


I laughed so hard ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment