Tuesday, 4 April 2017

dear diary

Hello peeps,

I've had a pretty slow day over here in our little house. My sweet husband have passed on a lovely cold to me so today I've been spending most of my time on the couch or the bed with a stuffed nose, sore throat and feeling generally clammy and slow. Having a cold is equally annoying in the tropics as back home in Scandinavia, I can assure you. Not that I does too much damage. I managed to get some work on my courses done and polish the final version of the newsletter I'm now editor for, that will be sent out tomorrow. So that's all good. I even had some energy left to go for a short walk in the sunset and steal a few more cuttings from bushes around the area. So, yeah, not too bad for a sick day.



One other thing that I managed to get done today was to apply for courses for next semester. I will get back to this in more detail another day, but it feels good to have that under control. Now I just have to figure out which of these courses I actually want to take, if I get accepted to all them.

Tomorrow morning I have an interesting thing on my schedule: my "assessment" for the riding lessons! Not sure what that will entail, but I think it might have to do with getting paired off with the "right" horse. Huh. It's interesting to see how one reacts to new situations, right?  Not sure how it will feel to sit on a horse. I'll let you know.

That's all for today, have a nice week!

No comments:

Post a Comment