Wednesday, 29 March 2017

new things! many new things going on! oh so many!


Hello there! I'm back again after two weeks off on "spring break" with my friend Veronika who was visiting my part of the world. It was really nice to have a friend around for a while, but now I'm all set to dive back into my courses and my routines. And there are some completely new stuff happening in my life from now on too!

The most significant one is that I'm now "working" as a news-letter editor for the local expat support organization, on a volunteer basis. I haven't really started yet, but I look forward to it. I think this might be a perfect opportunity to try some of the stuff I've learnt during my typography and graphic design courses. I just hope it doesn't mean I wont have time for "my" stuff! I've been really busy the first three days of this week just catching up on course work , plus starting a new full time course in vector graphics... so beside having vaguely pink hair now I'm also a busy, busy bee, but I feel good about that.

Another fun thing is that I'm trying to immerse in to the community here by signing up for various stuff. So far I haven't really heard back from any of them *sad smiley face* but still. The plan is to start doing yoga once a week and take riding lessons at some point. How crazy is that!? I tried riding when I was eight or so and thoroughly hated it, so I'm actually not sure this is a good idea, but I am a sucker for trying new stuff. Plus Andreas keep saying it is good that I'll learn some knight-stuff. That is very true.

Lastly I just want to mention that since our Sonos-system finally can be activated easily through the Spotify app life in my home-office is sooo much nicer... I mean I always listen to music while I work (unless I have to listen to a video lecture obvs) but it's nice to not always have to have headphones on. Plus I just added a bunch of new, fun songs to my favorite-playlist and now I can't stop sit-dancing and singing along. Good stuff.

Ok. That was it for now.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment