The other day I did something I've put off for a long tome now, namely sewing. My "to mend or alter" bag had become overfull and I'd started to miss some of the pieces in there. I had a couple of setbacks as usual - like with my two secondhand blouses that I experimented with. They where both waaay to large when I bough them, but had nice collars and detailing so I wanted to see if I could do something with them. Turns out I could, and the result looked pretty good, except they where both not waaay to small... Oh well. Good practice though!
My other projects where to mend some holes and re-attach some buttons, but I also shortened three dresses, and in addition cut off the sleeves on one. I found this handsome, folksy dress the other day at Fretex and couldn't resist it.